Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fashion1 - Welcome to the Fashion World of Gen Y:)

Halo Everyone! Welcome to the Fashion World of Gen Y:)
As being a fashion addicts, I am glad that I got a chance to share and discuss fashion as a part of our group project. In the following weeks, I would like to share the celebrities’ fashion that I admire, and I hope we can use an affordable price to achieve those fashion, I believe fashion is not something about luxury but achievable and affordable. Also, I would introduce some awesome online websites and help you to create a fashionable look.

To be a fashionable GenY, there are 3Cs that I always swear by, the first C is ‘Courage’, you have to be brave and willing to try, I mean this is all how fashion occurred! The second C is ‘Creative’, mix & match is an important part of fashion, the same item with different combination could have a totally different look. The third C is ‘Clear Mind’, a clear mind is especially important while we are shopping, we have to know clearly about what suits you, what doesn’t.

Today, I would like to share my number one fashion icon, Nicole Richie, to you all. She is one of my favourite fashion icons, her fashion is so unique, she can always maintain her own style and create a new trend. There is no doubt that she is one of the most fashionable celebrities in Hollywood. The following are my favourite Nicole outfits!





No comments:

Post a Comment