Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fashion 2 - Spring Is Coming:)

I really like the weather in Sydney this week. it's sunny, a bit windy but not too cold. I think I can smell the taste of spring.
Let's get our wardrobes ready for the coming season! There are 4 items that we couldn't live without in spring.

1. White Pants

There is no doubt that white pants will be the No.1 item in this spring. You may think there are so many different types and shapes of white pants, which one should I choose. But I need to let you know, the key is to find a pair of white pants that fit your body shapes. A wide legs will fit most of the girls, especially girls with a little bit bigger thigh. And slim girls can consider a skinny fit. For us short girls, a cropped leg can make us look taller. I need to admit that it is not easy to carry a white pant, but as long as you can find one which makes you confidence and comfortable, don't hesitate, grab it!
Who doesn't want to look pretty!? Let's get a white pant this spring, it won't disappoint you!
Before we go, let's check the how Kate Moss, Lindsay Lohan and Megan Fox look in white pants.



2. Straw Bags

Straw Bags will be another item that we can't live without in this spring. No matter it is a big straw bag or a little straw clutch, it makes you look so fresh!



3. Striped T-shirts

I'm a big fan of striped, I think they look so amazing. And maybe I would like to buy things that can always be 'on trend', so that drives me into a striped addict. Actually, striped t-shirt is not only a hot item in spring, it is one of those timeless pieces that everyone of us should have one in our wardrobe. Let see how amazing they are!




4. A pair of minnietonka's flats
THis spring I really don't feel like to wear a pair of high heels, instead I decided to wear something comfortable, but I haven't decided which colour should I choose...maybe white!? You may check more on the Minnetonka official website.






After finished writing this spring preview, I really can't wait for spring to come, and I have to show off my newly purchased items!! Would you like to share your favourite spring items to me!?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment