Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fashion5 - The Queen of Simplicity

I have been loving Olivia Palermo for a period of time, she looks so polished, classy, fashionable all the time. I just can't stop looking at her and she is always good at attracting your attention, and make your eyes move from her head to toe. The reason why she is so fascinating to me is because of her simplicity, she never been too over, all she wears suit the occasion perfectly. Let's see how her simplicity makes her looks amazing.

Look 1

Blue Jeans, colorful heels and a beige clutch, what can be more prettier than that?
As i remembered, Olivia likes to dress in a same color tone. But surprisingly, the experiment of blue jeans x orange heels work so well, when they put together, there is no awkward.
I think that proves how Olivia's simplicity works!

Look 2

I don't really believe this is Olivia when I first glance this picture. She looks so refreshing is this causal wear, she was in the New York Street with a white t-shirt, army green pants, a dark blue blazer and a pair of sneaker. This outfit is just so causal and cool. Tell me, how can I stop loving her?

Look 3

I swear I will wear this outfit when summer comes. This picture was taken when Olivia was enjoying a holiday with her boyfriend in Italy. A plain white dress with a pair of bright red ballerina, how simple is it?

Look 4

A white t-shirt, a white blazer, leather leggings and a pair of sliver oxford flats, makes Olivia looks so chic.
We always wear black and white to accomplish our simple look, but Olivia proves that making good use of some shinny colors, like silver can also achieve an ideal simple look.

Olivia is just so fascinating, from her classy to simplicity, I am so addicted to her way of mix and match. We may not able to afford a Hermes, but we are all capable of following Olivia's simplicity!

No comments:

Post a Comment