Friday, August 20, 2010

Fashion 3 - Let’s go shopping Online!

I am addicted to online shopping lately. I feel so great when I can stay at home and purchase things that I like. I can think twice before I pay, I can remove or add things to my shopping bags whenever I like. After I have ordered things I like, I will check my mailbox everyday and I am always looking forward to the postman to ring the bell. I know that sounds stupid, but maybe that’s one of the reasons that makes me crazy about online shopping:)
Here I would like to recommend some online websites to you.

1. Shopbob
Shopbob launched in 2000, it offers a comprehensive collection of designer apparel apparel and accessories that suit every style.
The reason i like Shopbob very much is because it will update their newly arrived items everyday, and I can immediately know about what are in now. There are so many designer brands in this website, if you are interested in that kind of high fashion and you got the economic power to purchase, Shopbob will be your first choice:)


2. Urban Outfitters
I have to admit that Urban Outfitters is a very unique website, it doesn't offer us designs from top designers, but it can help you to achieve your own style for sure. The product line has evolved from bohemian, vintage, funky, kitschy, etc. And I can always find products that suit every style I want, also the prices are quite reasonable, just go and check it if you want to build up your own personal style:)


3. ASOS
ASOS is the biggest UK's online fashion and beauty store. Its targeted 16-35 year old female (oh! that's GenY:p), it offers over 35,000 brands. There are about 1000 line added each week. There are so many variety of clothes, and the quality of all ASOS products are fantastic, you would never be disappointed by ASOS.



4. TopShop
TopShop is always one of my favorite shops, their products are causal yet fashionable and it seems to me that their items are always up-to-date. It is hard to express my feelings to TopShop, I am just fascinated by their design. The online TopShop is so convenience that it only takes few days for delivery. While I am writing this blog, I have added a pair of ballerina and a pant to my shopping bag already...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment