Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fashion 6 - When two fashion addicts meet:)


AN INTERVIEW WITH ROSALIND TURNER

Rosalind Turner started her modeling adventure when she was 20 years old, and treated it as a job for 25 years.
She is now an Insearch communication teacher. I believe we Gen Y will be inspired by her. Actually, I have seen Rosalind many times around Insearch campus before, but I have never talked to her. But from her appearance I can feel her passion about fashion, she always appears with different images, every piece matches very well and creates her own personal style.
I think she is an energetic, friendly and of course fashionable lady.

Just like my expectations, Rosalind is so charming and friendly. She wore a pink long sleeve shirt with a colorful striped cardigan outside, and blue jeans with a pair of sneakers that day. She looks so lively and elegant in this outfit.
During the interview, she gives us many useful information and suggestions. She also talks about her dressing experience when she was a model. I think modeling is a fantastic job for a fashion addict,
what could be happier than a fashion addict who could wear different new clothes every day.
During our meeting, Rosalind has mentioned many times that she loves clothes very much,
I think this is the reason why she is always passionate towards fashion.

Rosalind also recommended us some shopping stores that she likes, she emphasises that sometimes cheap brands are good as well, and as being a student we do not need to wear something very expensive, as long as you know your strengths and weaknesses of your body, also making good use of the mix and match skills, we can be fashionable even we are wearing something inexpensive. I think what Rosalind has mentioned is the idea that I am always promoting.

If you want to know more about my interview with Rosalind, Please click the soundscape named 'Wini's interview with Rosalind Turner' on the right hand side of our blog:)

No comments:

Post a Comment